Relative of T-Tom on the news?

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2006 - 07:16:44 EST

Hey, DML!
Susan & I were watching the late local news last nite, we think we saw a
relative of Terrible Tom's...
Seems there was this guy who was always the first to go ice fishing on a
certain lake in Minnesota.
& he'd been out there last week IN HIS DODGE DAKOTA. Well, he went out again
this week - in the same spot -
& he managed to drive THRU the ice instead of ON the ice. Very fortunately,
much like T-Tom, he got out fairly un-scathed..
Unlike Christine, HIS Dak is a TOTAL.
Tommy-boy, you're going to have to warn your relatives about the dangers of
Daks & bodies of water!
Here's the link:

Truck Falls Through Ice In East Bethel's Coon Lake

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed