Re: Relative of T-Tom on the news?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2006 - 17:19:43 EST

DAKSY wrote:
> Hey, DML!
> Susan & I were watching the late local news last nite, we think we saw a
> relative of Terrible Tom's...
> Seems there was this guy who was always the first to go ice fishing on a
> certain lake in Minnesota.
> & he'd been out there last week IN HIS DODGE DAKOTA. Well, he went out again
> this week - in the same spot -
> & he managed to drive THRU the ice instead of ON the ice. Very fortunately,
> much like T-Tom, he got out fairly un-scathed..
> Unlike Christine, HIS Dak is a TOTAL.
> Tommy-boy, you're going to have to warn your relatives about the dangers of
> Daks & bodies of water!
> Here's the link:

Heh I can't take any responsibility for my neighbors to the west!

Thats the 2nd Gen III Dak you've pointed out to me that sunk, Bob. I
think you have your computer set to search these things out, for
immediate use against me LOL

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine