Re: 2006 fuel and milage logs

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 06:06:24 EST

On January 12, 2007 12:37 am, Terrible Tom wrote:
> If anyone is really bored - some dry stats and numbers to look at...
>
> http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ram_fuel_log.html
> http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/neon_fuel_log.html

Hmmm... maybe I shouldn't have glanced at the Neon log. It's fueling (stupid
pun intended) my temptation to trade my Dak for a Neon. My commute right now
is twice as far as it was last year (ouch). At least gas is a bit cheaper,
it's almost down to $3 a gallon.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government
 from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of
 them."
  -- Thomas Jefferson