Re: 2006 fuel and milage logs

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 12:46:40 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> On January 12, 2007 12:37 am, Terrible Tom wrote:
>
>>If anyone is really bored - some dry stats and numbers to look at...
>>
>>http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ram_fuel_log.html
>>http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/neon_fuel_log.html
>

> Hmmm... maybe I shouldn't have glanced at the Neon log. It's fueling (stupid
> pun intended) my temptation to trade my Dak for a Neon. My commute right now
> is twice as far as it was last year (ouch). At least gas is a bit cheaper,
> it's almost down to $3 a gallon.

hmmm - I don't know that your 95 would be worth a trade in. Selling it
out right would net you the most. Neons are cheap now. An older used one
like mine could run $1000-$2000 depending on shape. Newer Neons are in
the $5000-$7000 range. (SRT4's are more)

But you can't get a neon right now... I don't have the garage space or
money just yet - to buy your Dakota LOL

Or you could ask Jon? He does not have a 4x4 Dakota... yet...

Sorry - I'm not helping things am I... :-)

I totally understand the issue at hand. I calculated my fuel costs for
2006, as having eaten a VERY LARGE percentage of my net salary for the
year.

Suckage.

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine