Re: 2006 fuel and milage logs

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 22:35:24 EST

Terrible Tom wrote:
> hmmm - I don't know that your 95 would be worth a trade in.

Probably not a whole lot, I'm guessing.

> Neons are cheap now.

No kidding. I don't get why they don't hold their value, but they're
awesome bargains. Those, and Intrepids. At least from what I see in
the online listings.

Unfortunately, I'd be *really* wary of getting a cheap used car in
Ontario. They're really strict about the safety check they make the car
pass before it can be registered. You can sell a lemon, but the poor
sap who bought it won't be able to register it without spending as much
money as it takes to get it up to to whatever standards they decide they
want to see it meet.

> But you can't get a neon right now... I don't have the garage space or
> money just yet - to buy your Dakota LOL

Let me know if that changes. Or not. Or yes. I don't want to sell it,
but it probably wouldn't take very much talking to convince me that I
can't afford to keep it. And that's my random incoherent rambling for
now. Goodnight.