Re: CarPLOW! what's WRONG with this picture?

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 22:50:41 EST

Tom,

What's wrong with towing 4 sleds on a trailer built for 2 using a 4-banger
ford ranger regular cab? You mean I shouldn't have driven from Chicago to
Eagle River like this (back in 1996)?

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"