March underdrive Pulley Set

From: rll (charger69rt@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 23:16:28 EST

hello list

We have the March underdrive pulley set we ran on our 92 dakota, on
ebay, for sale.

It is in very good condition, any question on the durability of these
pulleys is answered by
the shape of this set.

They are like new except you can tell they were bolted to an engine.

No corrosion or wear.

The last year or so my wife's trip to work was only about a mile and a
half.

In the winter it is lights on morning and evening, in the summer it AC
running morn and night.

Bottom line is about every three months the battery would be low.

I got retired in 2004, during the time before that I'd run the truck to
work 10 miles one
way to keep the battery charged, once or twice a week.

I am tired of the friendly wifely reminders every time there is a problem.

So the pulleys are now on ebay.

Here is the site:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320071364413&rd=1&rd=1

Auction number is: 320071364413