Re: 2006 fuel and milage logs

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 00:39:51 EST

> On January 12, 2007 12:37 am, Terrible Tom wrote:
>> If anyone is really bored - some dry stats and numbers to look at...
>>
>> http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ram_fuel_log.html
>> http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/neon_fuel_log.html
>
> Hmmm... maybe I shouldn't have glanced at the Neon log. It's fueling
(stupid
> pun intended) my temptation to trade my Dak for a Neon. My commute
right now
> is twice as far as it was last year (ouch). At least gas is a bit
cheaper,
> it's almost down to $3 a gallon.

Not bad numbers for the Neon. What % of the driving is hiway? Our neon
get around 34 pure hiway, that's with Cindy and I, with it loaded.
Around town in the mid to high 20's. As far as the numbers for the Ram,
Hey it's a freaking truck!!!! Want good MPG, drive the Neon! LOL

- --
Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us