Re: Was: CarPLOW! now Tom's driving habits

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 21:43:32 EST

Jon, I see where you were going, but I think I got it now worked out...

Cross-connect the warp reactor (it is a Neon) directly to the deflector
array; using the primary power converters as a buffer. By projecting the
energy across all spectrums, you will create a static warp shell around the
ship. Next irradiate everyone and everything with chroniton particles
supplied by the Krenim (traded Neelix and some Jar Jar Binks traiding cards)
and then subject the static warp shell to a biotemporal field. This will
cause you to progressively slip backwards through time. To stop, just
disperse everything with an antichroniton field

Although you could just pick up a hitchhiker from Tau Alpha C and be on your
way with no side-effects of radiation, chroniton, or biotemporal poisioning.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"