Re: RE: 3.9'er Needs performance advice

From: msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 12:20:56 EST

The more i contemplate it, the more prudent it seems to grab a 239 block from a
wrecked dak and go from there. It would save a lot of money, time, and hassle.

Anyone know what a 3.9l would max, h.p. wise, without a terrible idle from a
lopey cam? im guessing 25-280hp naturally aspirated?

i think im definately gonna do it.

n article <45AB9769.7080707@aol.com>, SilverEightynine@aol.com (Terrible Tom)