RE: Jeep Liberty

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2007 - 10:22:59 EST

I understand what you mean. The price of a diesel in not
inconsiderable. However, even if the numbers don't completely fall in my
favor in the short term, I'm comfortable spending the extra money "here"
on a new diesel now, rather than sending it "over there" later with the
extra fuel powering a gasser.

Tim

rce=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG