RE: Re: RE: Re: Dakota Won't Start

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2007 - 11:38:36 EST

Well I tested the CPS as per the FSM and it showed resistance so I replaced
it, however the truck still won't start. I checked the CPS and it shows the
fluctuating voltage as per the FSM so it appears to be good. Cap and rotor
appear fine. Fuel pressure at 49 PSI. Still no codes. I'm going to check
what the voltage should be at the injectors. Right now the meter shows only
2.5 volts but it's a digital volt meter. I believe an analog meter is better
for testing quickly fluctuating voltage.
Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!
James