Re: Having some troubles with the truck...

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 14:24:48 EST

Yep, read my last post, gotta eat my words a little. Maybe those should be
summer numbers. And last week I remember checking an Isuzu NPR that I had
worked on and found those two batteries sitting at about 12.91 volts.

13.51 refers to good battery, idling with the outside temp in the 80's.
14.25 refers to a weak battery that you just recovered from a no-start
condition, and the outside temp in the high 40"s. We're pretty close.
Regardless, 12.1 was pretty close to no-start. When I worked on that Isuzu,
those batteries were at 11.91 the next morning and it was in no-start
condition, just barely. Biff