Re: RE: DML Digest V5 #2943

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 23:41:11 EST

Peter A Athens wrote:

Hi Peter. Good to hear from ya!

> Being a long time lurker/ very part-time poster who's wanted to go to a DML
> meet but felt they were a bit far to travel I'd love to see one come closer
> to my neck of the woods (TN works well considering I live in VA) and meet
> the people behind the posts and excellent advice on how to keep putting
> money into our Daks...

Glad to hear you are intrested! It seems discussions are in favor of a
more southernly venue for a DML National Meet... I'm liking the idea
myself :)

> Also a comment to Mr. Dr Challenger if the rest of you gents don't mind...
> Like I've said I've been here a while and hands down this is the absolute
> best place for Dak advice I've run across on the net and if you leave
> because your pooper got chapped over a short discussion on gun laws then
> it's your loss, not anyone's here. Like the man said you are always free to
> leave but don't do it in a way that blatantly displays your lack of maturity
> and common courtesy... The beer, guns, and pickup truck line was waaay over
> the top and completely unnecessary.

Well put :-)

I don't agree with everything that everyone says... who does?? I've had
open arguments on a few occasions with some DMLers. But no matter who
you are or what you believe... ya need to have respect for those who are
different and/or have different opinions or beliefs. There are some on
this planet who just don't understand that concept :)

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine