Re: Paragon is getting evicted on Monday!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 00:27:53 EST

Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:
> We're loosing another place for legal off-roading.
>
> http://www.saveparagonap.com/
>
> Walt

damn - ok that really sucks .....

I would hit the road for sure this weekend if I wasn't working. I saw
the pics from when you and Mike went there and that was something I
wanted to do one of these days! bogus!!!

Petersens 4 wheel and offroad is a pretty proactive rag when it comes to
keeping trails open for responsible drivers - i think they should get
them involved. I think I'll email petersens and alert them - who knows
maybe it could help!

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine