Re: Paragon is getting evicted on Monday!

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 13:31:45 EST

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 12:08:09 -0500, Pindell, Tim P
<TPindell@otterbein.edu> wrote:

> Over at the Don Scott OSU airport we've been having some of the same
> noise issues from the neighbors. That airport has been there since 1942
> and the city has developed around it. An airport is hard to miss. I
> have a difficult time digging up much sympathy for people who buy houses
> around the 64-year-old airport and then complain about noisy aircraft.
> If one doesn't want to live in a noisy environment, then...don't buy or
> rent a house in a noisy environment. Its now so bad that a group has a
> website that tracks aircraft in near-real-time armed with a big, creepy
> "File Complaint" button. The airport services small business jets, a
> few larger piston twins, a few Highway Patrol planes, Life Flight
> helicopters, and, of course, the OSU flight school. The biggest thing to
> regularly fly out of OSU is usually Cardinal Health's Falcon 50, not
> exactly the heavy iron.

There is a dragstrip here in NJ that's been around for decades. Same
situation. All kinds of mcmansions were contructed around it and were
bought up by people from NYC who havn't a clue about anything and they all
complain about the noise and try to get the place shut down.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure