Re: Dodge Toaster

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 18:15:13 EST

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 01:25:45 -0500, <stebel@web.de> wrote:

> I calculate:
>
> taoster 29,- Euro
> shipping within germany (to me) 5,- Euro
> shipping to the US around 40,- Euro
> total = 74,- Euro thats $96
>
> If you are interested, I can call a Dodge dealer if I can have one buy
> direct at his store, so we can save 5.- Euro.
> A frined of mine will go on vacation in July to Mass., New York, Niagara
> Falls, ... Maybe he can send the toaster cheaper within the us.

He is going to have to pay customs coming into the US will all those
toasters anyway. Might not be worth it.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure