Re: replacement grill

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 11:33:20 EST

"Greg" <gsutinen@wi.rr.com> wrote:

: Has anybody bought a grill off of Ebay that can tell me how it's fit was out
: of the box? Maybe from a specific seller. My stock grill cracked in half
: this week from the well below zero temps we had here in Wisconsin. Or does
: anyone have a stock OEM grill they want to sell. I would paint it or better
: yet get a Patriot Blue one from someone.

   If you are going to paint the grill anyway, would it be
possible to epoxy it back together (you'd probably want to
use reinforcements on the back side of the grill), then
fill any cracks or chips with bondo?

--
                                          -Jon-