Re: replacement grill

From: Greg (gsutinen@wi.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 17:21:50 EST

I thought of that figuring that the grill was already stressed to where it
really wanted to be in relation to the mounting studs. Do you think I should
bring the cracked edges back together or leave the 1/8" gap, V out the crack
and apply epoxy filler on the front and add a piece of something to the
backside and epoxy over it for support? Is there a specific brand of epoxy I
should use and what would I reinforce it with? A metal strap of some sort?

Greg