Re: Ebay Deal Going Bad? Never Had This Happen Before

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 11:26:38 EST

It doesn't "sound" like these guys are in the business of ripping people off. It sounds like they put something up they either sold off locally or someone on their end screwed up. Either way, they need to own up to it and just return your money if they can't provide the product. With over 700 items sold, I can't believe they haven't done that already.

Sounds like you already made a good faith attempt at getting it resolved. Turn that info over to Paypal/Ebay and have them start investigating it. If you used a credit card, contact them and let them know that you never received the product you purchased.