Re: Ebay Deal Going Bad? Never Had This Happen Before

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 11:42:17 EST

In a message dated 2/19/2007 8:27:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pbatson68@yahoo.com writes:

It doesn't "sound" like these guys are in the business of ripping people
off. It sounds like they put something up they either sold off locally or
someone on their end screwed up. Either way, they need to own up to it and just
return your money if they can't provide the product. With over 700 items sold, I
 can't believe they haven't done that already.

Sounds like you already made a good faith attempt at getting it resolved.
Turn that info over to Paypal/Ebay and have them start investigating it. If you
used a credit card, contact them and let them know that you never received
the product you purchased.

I don't think so either, that's what gets me, they've been around for a long
time, the 80's at least. The guy told me he has several on the shelf which
why he was confused. He later told me it was a screw up on their end, and gave
me a no later than date which has come and gone already. I'm the one that's
been doing the contacting here, not him. So I filed a not received claim
through ebay to get him off his azz. I paid for this through pay pal, using my pay
pal buyers credit card even, so I think I'm going to be covered. What I do
know is that I WILL NOT be purchasing any more items from them. I almost
bought a whole bunch of things but I changed my mind. Good thing I
waited..........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.9
at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue, $4000 paint job will
be finished by next month!