RE: DML Digest V5 #2961

From: Peter A Athens (athynz@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 08:43:11 EST

I've had two eBay transactions go bad on me, one was a non-paying buyer who
I suspect was another screen name for someone selling the same item I was at
the time. The other was someone who was selling a brand new Bluetooth
headset and after 5 emails I submitted a "item not sent" complaint via
papal. The seller never responded to it and I ended up getting the item and
not thinking I closed the complaint before I opened the package. The headset
was used and came with nothing else but the headset - no charger,
instructions, or packaging like one would expect for a brand new item.
Unfortunately since I closed the complaint I could not reopen it and several
more emails to the seller resulted in nothing. The seller shortly left eBay.
The process does indeed work, but fortunately such experiences are rare. I
never had a problem with papal though.

Pete

2000 Dodge Dakota Club Cab SLT 3.9l Flame Red/Light Driftwood