Re: Re: Re: Re: Creeping crud, rear brakes.

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 22:06:39 EST

Tim The axle seals is a good suggestion, although not common for both
sides to fail at the same time. A little fluid seepage will visually appear
as a lot and pickup the crud. W'll know soon as Don does the brake Job.
Sniffing the fluid seepage might be a way to identify by odour oil or brake
fluid.

Jim Knox, Daking around in the snow :-)
91 Dak spt, 4x4 318LA