Re: VSS

From: WiLieR[SS] (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 08:43:45 EST

It could be the brake light switch. If memory serves me correctly,
the brake light switch has two parts with cruise control. One side
activates the brake light relay and the other sends a signal to the
pcm to kill cruise control. I will have to dig in my fsm, but I
believe the cruise side grounds out when the pedal is pressed. If
that side of the switch is going out then that could be the problem.

WiLieR