Re: doo dum doodle dum do be doodle dum...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 00:28:18 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

>>*twitch*
>

> I think I may have something to help you with this.

When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to gooo!

And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and yer mind is movin loooow!

When logic and proportion have fallen softly dead!

And the white knight is talking backward!

And the red queens off with her head!

Rememberrrrrr what the door mouse said....

feeed your heaaad! Feeed your heeeaadd!...

dees ess te time on Sprozkets vhere we get daahnce!

*toke*

Thank ya... do what you want and get your own stuff out, this is called
lets get stoned!

woah let the sun beat down upon mah face - stars to fill mah dreams - i
am a traveler of both time and space to be wher eI have been - sit with
elderes of a gentel race - this world hase seldom seen, talk of dates
for which they sit and wait - all will be revealed...

talk and song from tongues of linting grace - whoes sounds caress my
ear, but not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear -
woaaaooo waahoo....

*twitch*

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine