Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: Valve Cover

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 01:07:58 EST

"DAKSY" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
: Thanx, guy! I made it thru ok...the doc hadda dig into my right temple a 2nd
: time (got it 1st shot on the left!) to get the bad stuff out, but everything
: went smoothly...other than the potential to have a Raccoon Face (2 black
: eyes) & some minor discomfort - now that the drugs have worn off - I should
: be good as new!

   I'm sorry to hear that the drugs have worn off already; had
you made it home from the hospital a bit sooner, you could
have weighed in on the "doo dum doodle dum do be doodle dum"
thread. ;-)

: Now back to our regularly scheduled program...DAKS!

: I hadda replace the right front wheel bearing AGAIN! Still have the OEM on
: the left side & got 115K on the original right...replacement got12.5K on the
: cheap (materials-wise - NOT price!) AZ wheel bearing/hub assy...pisses me
: RTF off!

   Jason isn't going to be happy when he reads that; we just
slapped that very item on both sides of his '95! Hopefully
it was just a fluke with your hub? The parts he got seemed
to be of good quality. Was there any sort of warranty on it
at least? If not, did you go with the same item, or something
different?

--
                                          -Jon-