Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: Valve Cover

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 15:37:39 EST

Hey, Rascal!

<> Good luck my friend<>

Thanx, guy! I made it thru ok...the doc hadda dig into my right temple a 2nd
time (got it 1st shot on the left!) to get the bad stuff out, but everything
went smoothly...other than the potential to have a Raccoon Face (2 black
eyes) & some minor discomfort - now that the drugs have worn off - I should
be good as new!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...DAKS!

I hadda replace the right front wheel bearing AGAIN! Still have the OEM on
the left side & got 115K on the original right...replacement got12.5K on the
cheap (materials-wise - NOT price!) AZ wheel bearing/hub assy...pisses me
RTF off!
Anyhoo...we're (DAKSY & me) are both up & running fine!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed