Re: TN DML'ers I need one of these

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 13:34:29 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:
> : Barry Oliver wrote:
> :> http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1578857,00.html
> :>
> :> I gotta get me one of those "stamps", that's hilarious..
>
> : Hey, why not? They finally got Capone on tax evasion. Seems weird that
> : the government is selling a stamp on an illegal thing.
>

> It does seem weird from a philosophical standpoint, but
> its not entirely out of character, given that practically
> everything government does these days *is* illegal... :-(

I have been sayin for years that they just need to legalize it and tax
it.... Treat everything just like beer and smokes... the people that
want heroin or whatever are still going to F themselves, but now part of
their $$ could go to something good. Other countries have "legal" drugs.

Understand, I am probably the "cleanest" guy that many of you know, I
don't partake of any of it, I don't even drink or smoke, but this is the
way I feel.

Besides the only "legality" that is left is that of "might makes right"
  that's why I named my cybernations nation "occupied territories"