LOL, I Dealt With Tom's Twin Today At 4AM!!

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 18:46:22 EST

Sorry, Tom was the first thing that came to my mind when this happened. 4AM,
 ring ring, it's my room mate Matt, "Hey Ed, can you come out and help
Spence (my best friend) he got his truck stuck in the wash" Oh chit, ok. 30
minutes later, I'm looking at his truck, being somewhere no 2wd Ranger should be,
buried to his bumper in this sandy and rocky wash. Fine. I go down there, and
after about 5 minutes of giving him crap (he was drunk) I hooked up my strap
to the front tow hook (5 people there and none had straps, the only one that
could pull him out was almost out of gas) and had the 4 big guys get in the
back of my truck for traction and the skinny guy drive his truck out. 3 tugs
later, he was out, and me dragging his little Ranger with it's brakes locked up
 the hill for about 10 feet for good measure, lol! Fun was over and I drove
him home due to his drunkeness................

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.9
at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue, $4000 paint job will
be finished by next month!

http://www.aol.com.