Re: LOL, I Dealt With Tom's Twin Today At 4AM!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 09:22:50 EST

I wish i was drunk that night, i might have slept through the "slosh slosh
slosh" sound Tom made when he was walking through the barn soaked to the
bone at 3:00 am. lol

And if i HAD slept through that, i wouldn't have driven the XJ down there to
help, and the fine Mr. Steiger wouldn't have backed into me!!!

lolololol

Good times, good times...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....