Re: LOL, I Dealt With Tom's Twin Today At 4AM!!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 11:42:00 EST

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:
: I wish i was drunk that night, i might have slept through the "slosh slosh
: slosh" sound Tom made when he was walking through the barn soaked to the
: bone at 3:00 am. lol

: And if i HAD slept through that, i wouldn't have driven the XJ down there to
: help, and the fine Mr. Steiger wouldn't have backed into me!!!

    ...also while sober. :-) Speaking of which, with all of
the confusion on that night, I don't think I ever checked with
you to see if that actually did any damage. Please let me know
if it did, as I should pay for it if so.

--
                                          -Jon-