Re: payload, rating, and my ignorance

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 23:27:15 EST

I wish I'd taken pictures of some of the loads I'd put on my truck..
From:
One load.... 6 U shaped computer workstations, desk chairs and tools. The
pallet was 8 feel long & roughly 4 feet high of particle board.
another load... 1 yard of pea gravel..
loads of just plain DIRT.. we couldn't get any more on the back of the
truck.. falling off the sides of the box. so we muct have been full.. I
think we did 8-10 trips that day. Lots of shoveling.
She ain't broke yet. But I want bigger springs.
Aaron Wyse