Dodge promotion

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 23:41:35 EST

Hey guys.. anyone out there wanting a new Dodge.. If you local deals have
any 06's left.. They all now qualify ( I hadn't heard and regional
limititations) for 0% on 72 months. That's all the new 2006's; and it's not
just for the credit people either.. I'm not sure how much score it take to
get it.. but they said down to a B- teir.
I just thought a heads up wouldn't hurt.
Hint.. if you see a new '06.. Pick it out.. ask to see the invoice.. Offer
$2000 below plus taxes.. and then take the 0%. Some may take it; other may
try to at least get invoice. Remind them that they need to get rid of the
2006's more than you need to buy one.
Most of our 06's we'll let go for from $500-750 below just because they have
to go.. and we have a pair of them.. That they'd probably go $2K below on.
Aaron