Re: Dodge promotion

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 10:40:10 EST

In a message dated 3/7/2007 5:11:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
awyse@sw.rr.com writes:

That was a killer deal; they haven't had squat for good financing on the
Heavy Dutys here till just a couple of months ago.
Aaron

And I got half off the hold back as well. It was a result of 3 months of
haggling. Basically, I was going on vacation in June, this was March, and I was
pushing my local (as in a mile away local) dealer to work with me because the
dealer in St Louis (one of my vacation stops) I was also talking to, was a
Turbo Diesel Register member and was willing to deal. Told local guy that if
the sale wasn't to my liking, I'm calling St Louis to make it, as it woulda
been a great way to break in the new ride, lol. He buckled, and gave it to me
for the same deal as St Louis. Also turned out the salesman was someone I knew
in high school, but I ultimately went through the fleet manager. Yeah, at
first, he wouldn't budge on any HD truck, the diesels are HARD to work with
because they have no prob selling the diesels!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.9
at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue, $4000 paint job will
be finished by next month!

http://www.aol.com.