Cold Air intake

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 23:21:54 EST

Ok, I was all set to order up a K&N cold air intake kit then I saw the
recall, and figured that the kits that most places have in stock, are
likely the recall ones still. So, now that do I want? I am after the
slight performance boost, so I guess most any of the options will do,
anybody have any suggestions? Also, is this the correct time to
relocate that one doohickey from the maifold to the intake?

I am not real interested in going the home-depot route on this, and I
would like one that has the "shield" that blocks some of the engine heat.

I also intend to do a viper fan conversion this summer, and I don't know
if there are any conflicts there or not.

Last, any suggestions on where to buy? Sam, Got any deals for me? ;-)