Re: 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4.7 heater core leak

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2007 - 11:58:41 EDT

--- Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
(in part)

> three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate

OK forgive me, Tom, I've been away for a while. Had
togo back to the east coast for a couple months to
help out the folks when my Dad had open heart surgery.
Isn't something missing from your signature line?
Something with two wheels? Don't tell me you had a
close encounter of another kind with it. Or did you
sell it? Gonna buy that "other" two wheeled wonder you
were eyeballing last year?

I took mine out for a nice easy 259 mile romp last
Thursday. I'm planning a couple of touring trips this
summer, end of June. One to Yosemite NP and the other
to North Pacific Coast, probably into Redwood National
Forest.

Ray

Some risk is necessary in life. Without risk, the new world wouldn't have been discovered, man wouldn't have landed on the moon and we wouldn't ride motorcycles.