Re: Viper fan questions

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 08:24:07 EDT

Sooooo, I'll be a guinea pig here... anybody care to rough me in a set
of plans incorporating 2-50 amp relays in the pdc instead of the
malletized version [sorry bud, I had to...]? I remember back in the day
there was someone that was doing up super cool wiring schematics for a
viper fan install....