Re: Rear exit exhaust and slider rear window

From: dakattack@comcast.net
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 00:55:33 EDT

Dan,

I have a Dakota with rear exhaust and sliding rear window, Although I do get a lots of smoke and fumes coming in through the slider, my kids seem to like it. I have noticed that the build up of smoke and fumes is even greater when we let the truck idle in the garage with the garage door shut. The kids, wife and I all get giddy and have a great time. Some times we even invite the neighbors. You should try it. ;-)