RE: RE: RE: Water Pump

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 19:36:46 EDT

If you spun a bearing (rod or main) your oil pressure would be low or
non-existent. Replacing parts is an awfully expensive way to avoid
trouble-shooting. You could have removed the belt to determine that none
of the pumps/alternator/pulleys/belt was the culprit. Spinning the pulleys
by hand would also tell you if they were bad. Hope you find the problem
without spending a bunch more money.

Ray