RE: Disappearing ATF Fluid????

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 00:36:26 EDT

After dropping of the grandson off at Mom's house and getting ice-cream,
got home and check it again. Temp of the tyranny was about 130deg. On
flat ground, in neutral, the level was about 1/3 up from the bottom set
of holes in the dip stick. I'm going to guess that's a good sign. I'll
check it again and see if it holding. I want to get 2 read similar
reading before adding any more. Just to make sure it is holding.

http://www.y2kota.us/transgo.html

How much of the ATF would drain from the TQ converter with the valve
body out for about 45mins? Dak was level at the time.

- --
Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us