RE: Havent posted in a while..and Good News!

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 03:27:40 EDT

Dave, So good to see you posting again. Also good to see things are
doing good in your life!

Need to keep this short, some what busy here at work. Things are doing
good on my end. Have 2 grand kids! Heading to Cartersville GA in a week
with one of them to visit the other one!

Later!

- --
Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2