Re: FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 23:00:04 EDT

On Fri, March 16, 2007 9:47 am, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> See, its a good thing that the BBQ is early this year. ;-)
> (Course that does leave less wrenching time...)

The BBQ being early this year worked out awesome. We're leaving early and
heading through TN, one of Sheena's relatives is gettin' hitched. We're
driving up from the Memphis area. Anyone have any suggestions on routes from
TN to NY?

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.