Re: RE: Any one interested in a HID Conversion Group Buy

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 10:38:37 EDT

I think most manufacturers who have xenon lamps have a halogen lamp for the high
beams. Don't quote me as a source on that, but I like you am leaning toward the
duals.

I'll ask the guy what he has on his vehicle. And get his opinion on it. (For what
its worth)

Kenneth M. Berntsen
eMail - kenneth@berntsen.cc