Re: RE: P 1687

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 11:24:09 EDT

Hey, Bernd!

<> Check the ABS module connector for moisture, also...disconnect it and see
if
 the cluster stays on (no "No BUS" message). Other thing to check is the
 CTM/BCM behind the left kickpanel - check the connectors for moisture.

 A No BUS message means that the BUS communications has been interrupted
 (somehow). Loose connection(s), moisture in the connection(s), bad
cluster,
 or any other module on the BUS that's intermittently shorting it out.<>

Thanx, guy...I knew I could count on ya...I'll pull out the Bible & see
where all them doohickies is located & check em out...

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed