Re: 3.9L cylinder head work

From: msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 13:11:05 EDT

You're making an excellent point and one my friend is constantly telling me.

Initially I had considered purchasing a used R/T and going from there, but in
that case it is impossible to find an R/T that:

is NOT a rebuilt/salvaged title
has an excessive amount of miles (of the 2001-02-03)
is in generally good shape and does not need major engine/body work.

The V6 was a way to save myself a lot of money but the horsepower/price ratio
just plain sucks.