Re: Daimler confirms talks to dump Chrysler

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 09:12:45 EDT

He is. He took me and my company (and Wall Street) by surprise. DCX stock
rallied afterward. This could be a bidding war situation. I almost bought
DCX for my personal account, but I thought that maybe the company had
rallied too far too fast. That may still be the case, but after Kirk came in
the stock was up another three points. I also have the problem that, as a
trader, I must hold shares for 30 days. This is designed to prevent me from
making short-term profits because of my position.