Re: Beater economics

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 10:15:11 EDT

Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:

> At 09:16 AM 4/6/07, Jason wrote:
>>I've heard Acclaims and Spirits are built like tanks.

> Naturally, include Reliants in with this group.

    Last year, I had the chance to buy an '87 Aries with 12,000 miles
for $500 - it was garaged and literally owned by a little old lady.
:-) It wasn't even broken in, really, and was in great shape except
for a bit of rust on the rocker panels. I tried to buy it but events
conspired against me and it ended up in somebody else's driveway. :-(

--
                                          -Jon-