Re: Beater economics

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 22:50:57 EDT

Ray Irons wrote:

> Look at Teribble Tom, he has a bike and he is still
> with us.

Sure, jinx me why dontcha... Keep in mind I have a total of 105 MILES of
lifetime experence on a motorcycle. I have a long way to go. I don't
even feel comfortable taking a cycle road test. I don't have time to
take a riders training course right now either. I have to do one or the
other before I get a regular licence. I can only apply for a total of
three learners permits. Already used one of them up.

Hmm my first post in over a week.. feels weird. I've had zero time to
catch up with posts. I'm getting fed up with 12-13 days work weeks.

Gas prices just shot up in the last few days... 16 cents just overnight
with stations up to $2.859/gal.

My cycle permit licence expired last month and my regular licence
expires in a little over a week, so I'm going to try to get to the DMV
this coming week to get them both renewed. I've already warmed up the
Honda and it will be back on the road as soon as the licence is renewed.
    I'm not even waiting for it to warm up. I'll bundle up if I have to.

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine