Re: RE: leaking transmission (converter and change your fluid)

From: jldenning@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 16:40:01 EDT

Thanks, Bernd. The shop confirmed there's no labor charge for doing the
converter at this point, plus he just added that he thinks he's seeing hints of
converter parts in the filter. Given that I likely will never sell the truck,
it's getting a new converter ...

This could be a lesson re fluid changes as I've knowingly dragged my feet on
spending the money. Knowing that and reading your message really leaves me no
choice ..

Best