Re: RE: Beater economics

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 18:58:10 EDT

On Thu, April 5, 2007 1:35 pm, Pindell, Tim P wrote:

> I think you make a good point regarding the uncertainties of a used
> beater. I've always thought "better the devil you know than the devil
> you don't". Perhaps there is a more efficient vehicle for which you
> already understand some of those "devils". If I had to unload any of my
> daily drivers, I'd have to look for something with which I already had
> some familiarity. In my case, FWD Mopar 2.2/2.5s. These are usually
> plentiful at auctions around here. I sold my last "extra" one to Josh. I
> miss it sometimes...>sniff<.

It's going to be up for sale real soon if you really miss it.... I found a
low mileage (30k) spirit r/t that's taking its place. I was going to do a
TIII swap but decided it would be cheaper/easier to swap cars.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.